Thread: VBuzzer DID
View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #9
yahoobye

yahoobye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoobye View Post
This type of setting does NOT work with vbuzzer DID.

I do find following very interesting thing with vbuzzer DID.

You will get message like "this number is not assigned or not in service" if you set up your vbuzzer at voxalot like this, you will receive the call from sipbroker access number via *452<userid>.

However it will work if you register your vbuzzer via another linksys PAP2 at the same time you register your vbuzzer at voxalot. It looks like vbuzzer does not recognize voxalot registration for its DID number but for its own userid.

Martin or Ron, could you please check why this happen? BTW, vbuzzer does use SIP port 80 and looks like require the client use port 80 too for its DID. If you register your vbuzzer by using non 80 port at PAP2 setting, your vbuzzer DID will not work but vbuzzer userid or internal number will work via sipbroker call.

Martin or Ron, I think I find the problem regarding Vbuzzer DID imcoming call issue. Vbuzzer requires the SIP client uses port 80 in order to link Vbuzzer DID to Vbuzzer account. For my understanding, Voxalot uses SIP port 5060 as client port when registering with any VSP, like Vbuzzer. If you can provide a option to let the end user to chose the port number for client (yes, you have port option for VSP server) it would be much helpful to resolve this type of issue. For interim solution, just force Vbuzzer account registered at Voxalot site uses port 80.
yahoobye is offline   Reply With Quote