Thread: Dial Plans
View Single Post
Unread 09-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #5
VoipAlot

VoipAlot is on a distinguished road

::SPEED DIAL::
To set up VoiceMail, so it is accessible via a speed dial; this would normally be set up via the ATA.
Surely, however, dialling *99 or **99 etc will 'effect'/'conflict with' the built-in Speed Dial feature/system of the ATA's and/or Voxalot's???

What is the best way to set up Speed Dials with a Linksys devices and Voxalot? (SPA901 / SPA3102 / PAP2T)

::SITUATION::
For Example: I want to dial MyNetFone's Voicemail/Customer Service/Recharge etc, 181 or 151 or 121
In an Linksys ATA (i have the SPA901, PAP2T, SPA3102), there is a SPEED DIAL section, but so does the online section at VOXALOT.

Or vice versa with PennyTel?

- How do i use the speed dial on my ATA?
- How do i use the speed dial on VOXALOT?

P.S.: How do i 'get' or configure my SIP URI?

P.P.S.: How do i actually 'turn on' my SMART CALL / DIAL PLANS? (they don't seem to do anything, and yes i've read other DIAL PLAN threads.)

P.P.P.S.: What is the best archive/location to learn about everything Voxalot? (As the website doesn't exactly have a lot of documentation and infomation that covers ALL of their features and HOW to configure + get this features working??? (What a nightmare the first day was with getting the VSP's to say "REGISTERED")
Why can't they (VSP's) attempt re-regististration after hitting APPLY/OK, i.e. once configured?

THANK YOU!!

Last edited by VoipAlot; 09-02-2008 at 08:34 AM.
VoipAlot is offline   Reply With Quote