View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
wtl

wtl is on a distinguished road

Well, after 24 hours my status is "Request Sent", which I presume means the registration failed.

I do wish there was easily accessible documentation somewhere. You can't search the forum for "request sent", and searching without the quotes gives you way too many non-applicable results. Only by using google (site:forum.voxalot.com "request sent") was I able to find the information about what "request sent" might mean.

The 24 hours turnaround is a real pain, I hope that is resolved soon.

In the meantime, I've created 3 more provider records with various forms of my broadvoice username (xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx@broadvoice.com, xxxxxxxxxx@sip.broadvoice.com), to see which, if any, will register. I figure that may save time over waiting 24 hours each try?

I came here because a post at e-series.org indicated I might be able to finally use the SIP client on my Nokia e61, but without better documentation, assistance or faster turnaround, so far I'm not overly impressed. If I get it working, I may be. I'd be happy to pay for a service like this, if the process were documented, registration turnaround was reasonable, and tech support was available.
wtl is offline   Reply With Quote