View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
I'm with Serendipitydawg viz a vis Orbtalk.

The latest email I have from Orbtalk Support is " We do not support Voxalot".
I cannot make outgoing calls, registered in Voxalot or not. Incoming will work, sort of, if registered with Voxalot and calls forwarded in Voxalot to my Voxalot No.

Similar situation with Voipfone ( posted elsewhere ). Outbound does not work, inbound will work via their *1 Sipbroker code but only calls originating from PSTN. Latest email I have from Voipfone Support is " Known issue, well down development list priorities".

It may well be I'm twiddling the wrong knobs, but having done a lot work evaluating/choosing Providers, it would be really useful to be able to check them against a list of Providers known to work with Voxalot Premium, "approved" by Voxalot.

Is this possible ?

Best regards

Grahame
Well, in terms of making calls via OrbTalk, if it is not working, you may want to add a second provider profile (don't register it ) and use their outbound proxy, instead of their registration server...

There the Global Provider list (they could extend that to show compatible/non-compatible), but support/compatibility for VoXalot is completely on the provider end, in that VoXalot is set up to accept just about anything SIP....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote