View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
heatray

heatray is on a distinguished road
Default Billion Enum Sipbroker lookup to pennytel.

OK. I have a Open824RLW device which is like a Billion 7402VGP ( I beleive) and so I've been following some Billion Doco...

I've managed to get Sipbroker dialing working..... I've setup a user defined VSP that points to sipbroker.com. I then use a prefix dial plan #9 to direct all calls to Sipbroker, and remove the#9 prefix, then pre-pend "*" and dial the sipbroker. So managed to get the echo test and the Monkey using #9xxxxxx.

I then tried to do the *013 prefix, but have no valid enum's to call other than my own. When I call my numbers and should get the ENUM referal, I see in the OPEN Event console the call coming back to my device, but there is no connection and just silence.... any ideas for testing this?

I then tried to do a *013 lookup for a normal number dialed as 089265xxxx (non enum) and either got an engaged sound or dialing 6189265xxxx received a "This number is invalid or incomplete." vocal message on the phone....

With the lookup there was lots of console activity relating to the numbers going out to sipbroker, and then back to my phonenumber@ipaddress.com.

So I am wondering if the call being returned from ENUM can be re-passed though a dialplan to format if for pennytel calling, which expects an 08 prefix for my local Perth calls. Or can I direct non-international numbers to ENUM

Can we set a Location for our enum query so that if there is no intl prefix, it knows country and maybe state automatically?

Anyone have any ideas?

HEATH
heatray is offline   Reply With Quote