View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #45
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road

Voxalot has a default dial plan rule, with the lowest possible priority, which resolves all dialled numbers through ENUM or any other known free route (this actually includes the iNum route through Voxalot). All numbers dialled as country+number are resolved through this rule, except if exists an higher priority rule (set by the Voxalot user in the Smart Call configuration) that sends this call through another configured Voice Service Provider.
So, if you dial:

a) 882 9993 xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is a Voxalot number) the call is resolved through ENUM to the desired Voxalot user;

b) 1 8000 xxx xxxx (where xxx xxxx is an US Toll Free number) the call is resolved through ENUM to a toll free number in the US;

b) 883 5100 xxxxxxxx (where xxxxxxxx is the rest of the desired iNum) the call is resolved to an iNum call.

If you want to try the iNum echo test, you can dial from Voxalot: 883 5100 00000091 (with no leading 00!).

However, it's not yet possible to call an iNum stored in the Speed Dial list through Voxalot. This is a «bug» in the system, which should be shortly resolved. But if you want to store in the Speed Dial list an iNum number, you can configure a dial rule to send this number through one of the Voip Operators that actually opened their net to iNum. For example, I have configured, in my dial plan (Smart Call), a rule to send all numbers in the format 00883 5100 xxxxxxxx through Voip User. Actually, this rule should have an higher priority than any other rule that sends all 00x. numbers to another Voip operator if it doesn't support calling to iNum numbers.

I hope to have fully answered your question.
Yours,

Last edited by carlosalbffgomes; 12-30-2008 at 05:21 PM.
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote