View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #7
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Who is your incoming provider?

Where do you want to forward to afterward?

If a short time has passed since you removed the registration, it's possible it takes some time for the change to propagate. If it is still not working after that, maybe you shold get in touch with your incoming provider and see if anything is happening on their end.

Sorry, but short little answers are not helpful for me in trying to give some advice, be a bit more specific on what you are trying to achieve, where you want to forward, are you registering your VoXalot account in an ATA or not (if yes what ATA are you using), has it worked in the past...... and so on and so forth, the more specific you are when describing the problem, the easier for someone to help you out.....
Thanks,emoci.

My incoming provider is DIDWW. I added the inbound provider DIDWW into Voice Service Provider in voxalot, and then set SIP Register "yes". Next I added Call Connection Rule. Matching Rule is inbound number, If the number equels my phone number (for example:514-312345);Handling Logic: Connect To phone number, Phone Number: my another DIDWW phone number(for example:514-9342567),Provider: voipbuster.

After I set this, I dial 514-312345, the phone wasn't forwarding to the phone which is 514-9342567, still ring to the phone which is 514-312345. After a few hours later. I dialed 514-312345 again. it completely didn't work. it goes silence, and then busy tone. And then I deleted the above setting. The problem remains.

My ATA device is registered as my voxalot account.

I am so regetted the setting I made.

Last edited by voip2007; 09-27-2007 at 01:59 PM.
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote