View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2006, 01:17 PM   #1
pmerrill

pmerrill is on a distinguished road
Question Can't get call forward to work???

I'm really having some problems with call forward, I don't think I understand and wonder if anyone can help.

Here's the situation:

> I have two providers, AstraTEL and SIPME which I have setup as providers in Voxalot.com.au and have Register = Yes, so they are both registered.
> I've registered my ATA with nsw.koalavoip.com.au successfully and I've tested outgoing calls and they work perfectly
> I've setup Call Forward on Voxalot.com.au so that the default has been activated and all calls should be routed to sip:028004xxxx@byo.engin.com.au

I assume this means that if I call my AstraTEL DID, the incoming call will be routed to 898XXX@voxalot.com.au which will then be call forwarded to sip:028004xxxx@byo.engin.com.au

This seems to make sense to me but naturally, I can't get it to work.

Ideas as to how to make this work? If I call my AstraTEL DID 9084xxxx I get a two tone busy signal.

I also curious in that if my two providers are registered via voxalot.com.au, I DON'T have call forwarding setup and I have NOT registered may ATA with voxalot.com.au, then shouldn't ALL inbound calls go to voice mail?

Last edited by pmerrill; 07-13-2006 at 11:49 PM.
pmerrill is offline   Reply With Quote