View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
imagn

imagn is on a distinguished road

I am not sure what is going on really, but i am inclined to believe it is something on Vitelitys end as i have only be able to sucessfully register my grandstream handytone 502 to their network.

I have tried my Linksys ATA, Mysipswitch, PBexs (Although it registers the call is disconnected immediately with PBexs), and i have set up a 3CX server at home, with intermittent success, but only the Grandsteam realiable connects to their network

I have tried as you have suggested and there was no change.

This is what Vitelity had to say

We have not made any changes on our side. Your number is routing properly to your account, but your equipment is not configured properly.
Your device is not registering to our network properly which is causing the current issue.

They then recommended that i contact my hardware provider (not that that is the reason i am asking for help, i just wanted to know if you can see any issues on your end)

Am am a failing to understand why only one device can register to their network (and yes this is only one device at a time so i know there are no other registrations while testing)

So any info you have that can help would be appreciated, I have gone and signed up with callcentric for a DID that is forwarded directly to Voxalot, but would rather not have to change my phone number if i didnt have to and dont really want to port the number due to cost.

Thanks for the help
imagn is offline   Reply With Quote