View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #52
wildvoip

wildvoip is on a distinguished road

For one, when my ATAs are registered to us.voxalot.com, the dial plan _XXXXXX *010${EXTEN} Voxalot goes directly to voicemail of the other voxalot user (also registered with us.voxalot.com) . When registered to voxalot.com, this same dial plan causes the other user's phone to ring. I would think by choosing the Voxalot provider in a dial plan, you are choosing either us.voxalot.com or au.voxalot.com (based on preferred server) and not just voxalot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Can you please elaborate on the different behaviors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildvoip
I have a question on the dial plans

My preferred server is us.voxalot.com To dial a voxalot number say 123456, if I run the test box as *010123456, the result is 123456@us.voxalot.com However if I add a dial plan like _XXXXXX ${EXTEN} Voxalot the result is of dialing 123456 is 123456@voxalot.com. Should this not be 123456@us.voxalot.com ? In other words, by choosing Voxalot as a provider in the dial plan, should it not automatically pick up the preferred server (in this case us.voxalot.com) ?

I am aware that voxalot.com and us.voxalot.com currently point to the same IP, but I get different behaviors (in terms of VM access and remote rings) when I am registered to voxalot.com and us.voxalot.com
wildvoip is offline   Reply With Quote