View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #10
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard View Post
Emoci

Okay. Still doesn't work. There is no other service answering my vBuzzer number and there is no forwarding of my vBuzzer number to the ATA that's logged into my Voxalot account (I even changed the vBuzzer password as you said).

It appears to me that the Voxalot system is ignoring the forward request and is passing the call through to my ATA which is logged into vBuzzer.

Can someone at Voxalot test this?

Richard

The ATA that rings, this is the ATA registered with VoXalot, and VoXalot is in turn registered with VBuzzer, correct?

In any case, at least from what I've tested, VBuzzer will show as registered with VoXalot, but for as long as this is enabled, all calls to my VBuzzer number will go to VBuzzer's VoiceMail (I can't test this further because I can't even get calls to come in this way)

What I've noted VBuzzer does, is they perform a registration at VBuzzerUsername@IP-of-device-registering

That is fine when using an ATA, or your own Asterisk Server, but not when using a service like VoXalot or MSS....

PBXes somehow manages to catch calls coming in for VBuzzerUsername@PBXesIP and deliver them to the approprite destination internally

All that said, where is your VBuzzer number based, and where are you trying to forward (do you by any chance have the Toronto Unlimited Plan)... The new Call Forking feature from VBuzzer along with PBXes+VoXalot has been working quite well for me allowing both the VoIP line and my Mobile to ring simultaneoulsy ...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote