View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard View Post
Hi Kuran

I don't have another provider except vBuzzer itself.

Nonetheless, when I change the Matching Rule to Match by "Any Inbound Number or Provider", the calls are properly forwarded via Betamax to the specified PSTN number (my cell).

Can someone test this rule from Voxalot to see why it is not working? Can I put in a support ticket?

Richard

Ok,

So I disabled my VBuzzer acct. on PBXes, let it sit for a few hours so the calls were no longer ringing at PBXes, then registered at VoXalot...

Surely enough it registers, but I am unable to receive any calls into VoXalot via my registered VBuzzer trunk (this is in line with what I've experienced before)

However, any chance you still have VBuzzer registered elsewhere and pointed to VoXalot?

It would explain why you can receive calls, but cannot set up Call Forwarding rules... (easy way to test this, change your VBuzzer password, and only apply the change in your VoXalot registration...allow it to re-register...can you still receive calls VBuzzer>>VoXalot? )

I'll give it until the morning and test once more then...

Edit: As I said before, I can't even get it to ring to VoXalot, despite showing as registered... are you sure you don't still have some sort of setup with VBuzzer still active at PBXes which is letting the calls reach you?

Last edited by emoci; 09-11-2008 at 03:56 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote