View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road
Default Can I check Voxalot registration to ATA remotely?

Hi,

I am having problems with a Voxalot account connected to a Linksys PAP2T at a location outside the country. Is there a way I can check to see if Voxalot is registered on that ATA from the Voxalot pages?

I know my Voxalot configuration is fine because if I register the same account to an ATA where I currently am all the calls to the registered providers go through just fine. But they don't seem to be going through at the original location and I have no way of telling whether it is registering with Voxalot because I am not there.

Thanks

... after writing the above I also noticed that I have a provider I cannot unregister..tried a week or so ago, tried again a couple of days ago and tried again today. No matter what I do it stays "registered." If I delete and reenter the provider it comes back as "registered." Maybe I need a support person to reboot my voxalot account.. If support thinks that is the came please PM me and I will PM back with the account (I have two; one is fine). Of course, that doesn't mean the problem above isn't still a problem at the ATA end.

Last edited by toolio; 03-19-2010 at 04:16 PM.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote