View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by last_samurai View Post
hi
thanks for u help
i wanna explain more
when i register with nonoh it give me id when i want to call another id it cant , becuase the id like shark123
so i wanna recive a call from other ATA gateway

like home telephone there is a number u dial it to call u friend

so now i got id , not number
when u hold the phone u cant type shark123 , becuase its not number
i hope u got my meaning
thanks
Ok, I see your point.... are all the people you'd like to call or call you also using Nonoh...

For example:
-Each VoXalot user is assigned a 6 digit number
-Other VoXalot users can call this 6 digit number and talk to each other
-Users from other providers who peer via SIPBroker can call *010-VoXNumber and talk to a VoXalot user
-People who do not have VoIP can call an access number local to them (SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers) then enter *010-VoXNumber when asked, and they too can talk to a VoXalot user

My question is this, is it important that other people call you on Nonoh, or would VoXalot do?

The good news is that while you'd have to register your ATA with VoXalot for the scenario above to work, you can configure Nonoh within VoXalot for outgoing calls, so you can still use Nonoh for calls to PSTN and Mobiles, while registering to VoXalot...

Also are you just looking for some sort of Numeric ID, or do you want a DID number (a phone number that rings to your acct.)

If you're looking for a DID, IPKall and FreeDigits can give you US based phone numbers that can be set to ring to shark123@sip.nonoh.net for example

Not quite sure if that helps...

If you can explain a bit more specifics about the situation, who are you trying to call, who do you expect to call you etc.... I can probably give a few more tips
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote