View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyp View Post
Many thanks for the replies but I've looked at those websites and can't figure out if I can simply direct the number they supply me with to my voxalot address? Can I do that?

I'm getting confused I think as to me it looks like they would supply me with an account attached to the DID and the DID number would go through to the account I have with Coms.com or Orbtalk?

Is it possible to use the number acquired by setting up an account with one of them to go to my Voxalot address?

I currently use JustVoip as my VOIP provider you see and I set up the Voxalot account to receive incoming calls by linking the DID number to voxalot as opposed to my Justvoip address.

SIPBroker seems to work really well, I've added the local PSTN number into my mobile phone with my Voxalot number to automatically send after a pause and it works perfectly. I might just use that instead...

1. Orbtalk new signups do not currently work for some reason

2. Coms needs to be registered. Either with VoXalot (you'll need a premium acct) or through a third party like MySipSwitch or PBXes which can forward it back to VoXalot...

3. The same thing applies for Eutelia as for coms...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote