View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleek View Post
One side question,

What happened to the caller ID? When I set up field From User: as my Sipphone number 1747xxx-xxxx or my IPKall number the caller ID had been working fine until today. Now when I dial a US phone number with either my Gizmo5 or IPKall number as "From User" aka caller ID I get fast busy signal. When the number is removed the call goes trough, but shows as unknown caller and some people are reluctant to answer.

Can anyone elaborate?
I assume you were setting this caller ID for calls going out with Weba (correct)?

Does Weba support this process (setting outgoing caller ID....)? I assume if it was working before with VoXalot, it should still be able to work now...

If Weba has some sort of verification process to allow you to set the Caller ID allowable check to see that it is completed properly...

Also be careful of the format you're entering in From User (eg. with BetaMax for example I need to enter 1+Number for it to work properly...)

So, all in all, the dial plan itself should not interefere with outgoing CID, has anything else changed from before, when it was working?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote