View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
Tranworld

Tranworld is on a distinguished road
Default Feature request - SMS web callback

I request to have this feature as I think it will be very useful, dialplan with unlimited GPRS is fairly rare in Asia and using ad-hoc is very expensive which defeat the on objective of Voxalot in the first instance.

Another way to access webcallback is via WIFI but then again if I have access to wifi I can make normal VoIP calls already, rarely do I need to activate webcallback

With the ability to trigger web callback via SMS, I could be walking along, send a preset SMS, for example "account - password - serial no of webcallback" and get the whole thing connected. Currently I need to navigate through the login page, down to the right callback, press on it, then quickly go over the normal standby screen to wait for callback (why go to the normal screen? because if then callback is to a service that prompt with pin code, my Nokia E61i will not send the DTMF in any other screen), a feat impossible if you are driving along.

So please consider this superior method of triggering web callback to make an already innovative service superb, make it a premium service if you have to (I am already a premium user)
Tranworld is offline   Reply With Quote