View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2006, 04:50 AM   #18
Ron

Ron will become famous soon enough

It sure sounds like you have everything configured properly. I don't have any experience using stock Linksys firmware, but I would certainly hope it does the right thing with only a single ATA in the mix. I also have a WRT54G, but I'm using HyperWRT + tofu 13c firmware in it. I've also used DDWRT v23 firmware with good results. The reason I asked is because I've had terrible luck with DLink and Belkin routers in my environment.

Having said all the above, I decided to try forwarding my VoXaLot number to one of my PAP2's using Call Forward. Guess what? It doesn't work. I then tried to forward to my Vbuzzer account. This used to work, but no longer does. VoXaLot appears to be totally ignoring my forwarding requests.

I'm also getting empty voicemails on abandoned calls, even though they only rang once or twice.

I'm afraid some things may have gotten broken in the last couple of days of changes to voicemail and MWI.

Let me get back to you after I've had a chance to consult with Martin. We're 17 hours apart, so it may take a little while.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote