View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2007, 04:36 AM   #6
navneet

navneet is on a distinguished road

I am using eu.voxalot.com because in India the ISP seems to have blocked port 5060.
ie the reason I am trying to use voxalot as it can register on port 2060, though au cant be registered on 2060

If i try to register on port 5060 it wont register.

in the echo test i can hear the automatic message but my voice does not go to the server.

When I am trying to call the number from outside the phone will ring but the caller will still say trying ie the fact that its ringing does not get communicated back to the caller and there is no communication

Same thing happens when dialing from the sipbroker

I am using Billion vgp7402 I dont think it is possible to use stun

Regards
Navneet

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
You basic registration settings should be:

Proxy: xx.voxalot.com (where xx is us or eu or au depending on the cluster you've chosen under VoXalot member details)
Port: 5060 (not 2060, unless that was a typo)

You'll also need a dial plan in your ATA that's registered. Here's a copy of my dial plan, I've bolded the things that are VoXalot specific:

(*xxx[x*].|<:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|*xx |011xx.|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|0xx.|xxx.|*xxx.|**x.)

Then:
-Confirm that you can make calls to other VoXalot accounts
-See if you can reach *600 (Echo Test)
-See if you can be reached, enter your VoXalot URI here (in the format 123456@voxalot.com) and see if you get a call from the echo test SIPBroker - EziDial
-Make sure the number you have forwarded to VoXalot is forwarded to either 123456@voxalot.com or 123456@xx.voxalot.com (replace 123456 with your account and xx with the cluster identifier)
-In terms of receiving calls, a STUN server set up in your ATA like stun.xten.com would help
-For detailed guide on setting up your ATA (or just to check up your settings see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...lkthrough.html

Let's hope those steps will help....keep us updated how things go!!!
navneet is offline   Reply With Quote