View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by navneet View Post
Hi i am trying to call voxalot to voxalot but get a blank.

i have both the ata registered using ed and port 2060 but when i dial it either goes blank or a voxalot msg comes up.

I have also setup inbound using pennytel but that dont work either.
Is there a special trick to call voxalot to voxalot number

in the receiving account i have call forward setup to
Any Every - - Your Voxalot Number Yes

Can anyone please help
You basic registration settings should be:

Proxy: xx.voxalot.com (where xx is us or eu or au depending on the cluster you've chosen under VoXalot member details)
Port: 5060 (not 2060, unless that was a typo)

You'll also need a dial plan in your ATA that's registered. Here's a copy of my dial plan, I've bolded the things that are VoXalot specific:

(*xxx[x*].|<:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|*xx |011xx.|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|0xx.|xxx.|*xxx.|**x.)

Then:
-Confirm that you can make calls to other VoXalot accounts
-See if you can reach *600 (Echo Test)
-See if you can be reached, enter your VoXalot URI here (in the format 123456@voxalot.com) and see if you get a call from the echo test SIPBroker - EziDial
-Make sure the number you have forwarded to VoXalot is forwarded to either 123456@voxalot.com or 123456@xx.voxalot.com (replace 123456 with your account and xx with the cluster identifier)
-In terms of receiving calls, a STUN server set up in your ATA like stun.xten.com would help
-For detailed guide on setting up your ATA (or just to check up your settings see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...lkthrough.html

Let's hope those steps will help....keep us updated how things go!!!

Last edited by emoci; 10-12-2007 at 03:14 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote