View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00fy View Post
For testing purposes I deleted budgetphone as VSP from my account. After setting it up again (just as it was before) The status keeps on Request Sent.

First calls were coming through though, but now it stopped working completly.

I allready mailed the issue to support and info at voxalot.com, but no reaction yet.

Can somebody look into this or give me hint on what to do now?

Edit: now calls are redirected to voicemail imediately. Driving me nuts!

Edit2: Deleted budgetphone and still calls are coming in to the voicemail. What is happening here???!!!

1. Request Sent usually means either user/pass or proxy are incorrect
2. Sometimes 'Request Sent' can also be a glitch depending on how the BudgetPhone servers respond
3. It appears that BudgetPhone is registering with VoXalot (if it is hitting your VoiceMail here at VoXalot)

My Suggestion:
-If you can, change your BudgetPhone password (this will cause any remnant registrations that the server may be holding on, to fail)
-Next check that you can receive incoming calls directly to VoXalot, by calling a SipBroker number then entering *010<Your 6 digit VoXalot Number>
-If everything goes well up to this point, retry registering BudgetPhone, making sure that you're entering the correct details...

Sidenote: Trying to understand why it was hitting VM before, any chance you have active Call Forwarding rules?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote