View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
shibukraj

shibukraj is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot --> Voxalot calls are not getting completed? Any issues

First of all thanks a lot for a great service. Lately I have started to face some problems in using Voxalot. I am not sure this is due to the sep up issues in my side or something to do with the Voxalot. Any help is highly appreciated.

Here is the setup I have. I have two voxalot accounts - one in United States (Site #1) and another one in INDIA (Site #2). I have a Grandstream GXP 2000 device at Site #1 (USA) and SPA 3102 at Site #2 (INDIA). I have setup the dynamic dns for Site #2 so that I can get into the admin screens and configure the same from Site #1 (USA). Both devices are set to use G729 Codec since the bandwidth available in Site #2 is not as good as in Site #1. The problem I am facing now a days are follows :

#1) When I tried to call from Site #1 Voxalot account to Site #2 Voxalot account the calls are not going through most of the time. After waiting for an hour or so I may get the calls through. When I am not getting the calls, I logged in to SPA 3102 at Site #2 and it says registered and also registration is happening at reqular intervals which is set to a value of 1500 (instead of default 3600). The strange thing is I am not even hearing any kind of ring tone or call completion siginals when this happens and it is not even going through voice messages. Since I can login to site #2 I am sure that the device at Site #2 is registered with Voxalot server for sure. Also the device at Site #1 (USA) is also properlly registered. I am wondering is this something to do with the load on the server or is it because I am using the G729 Codec. Any help or any kind of input to solve this is highly appreciated.

Again I tried by having the site #2 with an FWD account and it works with out any problem. I like to switch back to Voxalot in order to have the ability to use mutiple accounts to make the call.

Thanks
Shibu Raj
shibukraj is offline   Reply With Quote