View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #18
dfisbein

dfisbein is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosalbffgomes View Post
My answer is simply describing a fact. And, I must say, I'm not using none of the referred VoIP providers. So, if you don't like a service, no one obliges you to use it. That's the case with Voxalot or any other.
I don't know the real cause of the problem with the EU Server. I must say that the provider that leases to Voxalot US server seams to do a better job, so I'm using it. But don't read in my words something that I didn't said.
Regards,
Carlos Alberto,

You have to have more coherence in your posts. For example, you said today that yesterday you were “simply describing a fact”, when your main target of yesterday was just to defend Voxalot not regarding that they were doing the things very bad.

Besides, yesterday you told some issues of VoIP providers of Portugal and Brazil. I am not just surprised by the fact that these issues had a little relation with the problem that we were discussing in this forum. I am also surprised because whereas yesterday you were talking “from your personal experience” today you said that “you are not using any of the referred VoIP providers”. I do not know how to understand this contradiction!

Maybe will help you to read more times your former posts and the posts that you are answering. In this way you can avoid some mistakes that you are doing repeatedly. I am not just talking about your confusion of yesterday related to small and big VoIP providers. Today you invite me to leave Voxalot, not remembering that yesterday I told in a clear way that I was thinking of this one!

I am afraid that you think that it is good to write posts in a forum, not regarding what to tell there. Also, that your obligation is to defend Voxalot as if you were the owner of this company, not regarding that one of the objectives of a forum is to reflect.
dfisbein is offline   Reply With Quote