View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #5
g00fy

g00fy is on a distinguished road

Thanks emoci.

When I am talking on the phone I do not get a signal if someone else calls. Only an e-mail, but I see that only when I am online. So, I want the busy message, so I can give a message we're busy right now, but they can try again within a few minutes. When I am really unavailable I want another message.

<----
Deleted part about temporary message
---->

Also, you can not hear the current messages in any way, only record a new one. It seems the voicemail system lacks a bunch of option to make it easy to work with.
Maybe I just doesn't understand how it should be configured. But, where is the documentation and where are the people behind Voxalot to help us with that?

When I use my DID provider without Voxalot, I get a busy signal when I am on the phone. Only when Voxalot comes in, it's giving a dead line when voicemail is off.

At the moment I keep thinking it's a technical issue which have to be solved, because this are all standard features and should just work.

Edit: The temporary message was not active. When it is activated an option comes up to delete it.

Last edited by g00fy; 01-17-2009 at 09:34 PM.
g00fy is offline   Reply With Quote