View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:19 PM   #8
Tony

Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Ok, I just purchased the extra 5 SIP registrations..... Which lead me to think.... How long have I purchased the extra SIP registrations for? ? (ie... for as long as the annual subscription or is it for 1 year?)
See Response here:

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post11056

Quote:

Obviously because I upgraded my account a couple of days ago, and just now I've purchased 5 more SIP registrations, in less than a year (by 2 days) I will have to pay for the annual subscription again. So if I dont pay the annual subscription will I lose functionality with the 5 extra sip registrations??
A VoxUpgrade is effective for 12 months, however when your VoxLite subscription ends your extra 5 SIP registrations end as well until you sign up for another VoxPremium plan. Once renewed, the VoxUpgrade will become active again i.e. +5 SIP registrations.

Quote:
I'm assuming this is likely the case, but just to clarify I guess....

Then at the end of the year, say I want to change my account to the VoxPro from the VoxLite will this be an option??
Yes.

Quote:
Also I think that you should be able to buy the SIP registrations in different multiple lots.... For example, if you purchase VoxLite then you should be able to purchase SIP registrations in multiples of 2 priced at (US)$6 and multiples of 5 at (US)$15... VoxPro should be cheaper due to the higher initial commitment from the customer and VoxExtreme cheaper still from VoxPro as a sign of good faith towards your customers offering a higher commitment, perhaps for VoxExtreme customers you could offer an even higher purchase lot of say 10 registrations at an even cheaper amount.

I can see that VoxExtreme would then need to be 'balanced' in order for it to sell, but at the moment VoxPro and VoxExtreme are the same price per/registration with the sip registration upgrade anyway so maybe VoxExtreme should be dropped to $35 anyway???

You might argue that your current fee structure is adequate but I think this sort of fee structure shows more flexability towards your customers and feels like there are more options available.

Just food for thought, but I think that voxalot should definately experiment with the pricing a bit..
Thanks for your feedback.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote