View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #3
sahildoshi

sahildoshi is on a distinguished road
Default Still Not working

I registered my home phone number into the ENUM database, and I believe that when I try the web-callback, it recognizes that my phone number is in the database, and so it calls the SIP number (*010222500) which goes into the voxalot voicemail. (I believe this is the reason it doesn't ring on my side over here). If I change the call forward settings to sip:765588****@as.bw.primus.net, when I type in my landline number (a japanese number), it probably is getting routed to my voxalot account, which forwards it then to my Lingo VOIP box. Hence, my Lingo box starts ringing even though I put in my japanese number. Do you think it would solve the issue to remove my PSTN japanese phone number from the ENUM database? What I want to actually do is keep it on the ENUM database, and whoever calls that number (given that they've set up their VOIP adapter to check the ENUM database before dialing through a PSTN), it will get routed to my PSTN line, through my VOIP account with Lingo. Is this possible? Let me know. Thanks!

Sahil.
sahildoshi is offline   Reply With Quote