View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjayo View Post
Ahh. I think I'm with you (Sorry - working with about a week's VOIP experience )

So, setup the ATA with Faktortel settings but edit the dial plan so that numbers dialled route through voxalot? eg. Setup a gateway with voxalot account details and then use <:@gw1> in the dial plan?

I've read that you can't use xx. with S0 would something like [0-9]. work if you wanted to send everything dialed to voxalot?

so many questions

bb
Simply setup a normal dial plan.... add <:@gw1> behind all strings for numbers that you want to go over VoXalot (assuming you setup VoXalot as GW1).

For example (I've taken my PAP2 dial plan and simply applied @gw1 to it...):
(883x.<:@gw1>|<:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0<:@gw1>|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0<:@gw1>|011xx.|*xx|[*#x][*x].<:@gw1>)

All calls with 883x, 10 digit or 11 digit dialing, all other calls with * or # except *xx would go over VoXalot...

International calls(011xx.) would go over the main provider, in our example Faktortel, so would *xx calls which would serve to activate/de-activate ATA features...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote