View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2006, 11:28 PM   #87
pvergers

pvergers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvergers
Martin,
I am having trouble with calls comming through voxalot from both of my providers:

Oztell: I have them also registered on my ATA (line 2) but they support dual registration - phone rings on line 2, but not on line 1 (voxalot)

Koala: only registered through voxalot, intermittent problems - Ring DID gets an engaged or "this number is out of service" msg ( even occurs on the rare occassion when I know the kaoal server is NOT offline)

Can you please tell me the registration state of these 2 VSPs - my voxalot number is 221177
Martin Im still having these problems. At the moment I have oztell and koala only registered with voxalot, and calls to either of these 2 carriers are not getting through, oztell gets caught at voxalot voicemail (my voxalot phone actually starts to ring just after voicemail takes the call so when the phone is answered there is noone at the other end. And koala is getting answered by koala voicemail. This is happening with 75% of calls at the moment so I will have to switch over to other carriers for a while until this can be resolved for me... any help is appreciated
- I would love to be able to see my registration state!!
pvergers is offline   Reply With Quote