View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #1
bobpaul

bobpaul is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot not fowarding to enum

I have much of my phone system managed by pbxes.org, with voxalot managing my outbound calls. pbxes.org translates all numbers I dial into the full international format, eg: 1218NXXXXXX. I can verify this with my pbxes.org account logs.

I've registered my home number with e164.org and setup my dialing plans to include ENUM lookups using the default ${EXTEN} replacement, because they're already in international format.

If I type my number into the "test number" box on the dialplan page, voxalot shows that it will forward to my sip extension, username-extension@pbxes.com. When I setup my ENUM, this was tested and worked. If I use a SIP client like Gizmo and enter it in, it works. When I actually dial my number, voxalot refuses to connect it and pbxes.org plays the "Call cannot be completed as dialed" audio message.

If I turn off ENUM lookup, everything works and the call completes, though it comes in on my incoming trunk instead of through the SIP address I created.

I'm using a PAP2, RTP300, Ekiga softphone, and Nokia N800 default client as my sip clients, but they all connect to pbxes.org which in turn connects to voxalot, so I don't think that should matter.
bobpaul is offline   Reply With Quote