View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
dinky

dinky is on a distinguished road
Default Getting fed up with this service... no support

I need someone from your support team to answer my post, as so far I've gotten very little in the way of a reply. As your technical support is pointed to these forums, I'd expect as a premium account holder I'd get some response. Can you please reply back to me, or let me know that this is not possible, so I can cancel my subscription, and look elsewhere for a usable service?

Currently Voxalot is not usable for me because of two issues:

1. I get a continual beeping on all outgoing calls. In my original post I was told this may be a voicemail issue, then have heard nothing back since. I have tried enabling voicemail (was disabled to begin with), disabling voicemail, re-enabling it again, nothing seems to work. I do not have a problem with this beeping when not using voxalot.

2. I can't recieve incoming calls, no matter what I do. Initially this was a problem with my router, and was fixed temporarily by turning the router off, then back on again. Now I can no longer receive incoming calls no matter what I do, and have tried a variety of different connections. THis is also not a problem when not using voxalots services.

I'm using sipdroid as my softphone program with an HTC Magic, running the android operating system using Cyanogen's Mod. Could someone please get back to me about this? Otherwise I will be forced to close my account and ask for a refund. Thanks.

~Mitchell
dinky is offline   Reply With Quote