View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhlacerda View Post
Hi Martin, I've just tried again.

The first status is "Pending". A few minutes later is "Auth. Sent" (I'm not sure if this is the second, or third,...because I could have missed some fast ones). Now, 30 minutes after re-register it is "Auth. Sent" yet.

Feel free to look my user/password/host in the "Tudo Mais" provider and try it "by hand" in your softphone/ATA. Or if you want I can PM you them.

PS: it is not a problem at all for me, but there's another weird registering status in my account with another provider: blaterisk. Once I've asked to register to it and it was fine. Then I've asked to NOT register but it can not! It can not unregister.

Thanks again,
Wilson
Hello Wilson,

"Auth Sent" means there is a problem with the username and/or password. We have no visibility of passwords so you will have to double check them yourself.

Unregistering providers can take up to 1 hour for the provider to expire the registration.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote