View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
pradeepjella

pradeepjella is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Call drops after 21 seconds

Hi all,

I am a Premium subscriber and I am using Grandstream HT488 device with an FXS and another FXO account. Both accounts are configured to register with two different Voxalot accounts. FXS account uses 2060 port, whereas FXO account uses 3060 port.

I have a VoipDiscount account configured on the FXS Voxalot account with Symmetric NAT Handling set as 'No' and Optimize Audio Path set as 'Yes'. The *600 echo test is successful. The same configuration worked properly before Voxalot launched VoxPremium. Then I shifted to some other VSP. Now I purchased VoxPremium and setup the same exact configuration.

The problem is that calls going through VoipDiscount go silent after exactly 21 seconds and they are disconnected (as I see from my VoipDiscount call log, they get disconnected after exactly 21 seconds). I have performed the following steps:

1. It works properly if I connect to the Voxalot account from EyeBeam (X-Lite).
2. It also works properly if I directly configure the VoipDiscount account on my HT488 ATA.
3. I also tried setting the Symmetric NAT Handling to 'Yes' and Optimize Audio Path to 'No'.
4. *600 echo test lasts for more than 21 seconds and has no problems.
5. *1800 and other toll free numbers that go through Voxalot itself without using any VSP's also don't have any problems.
6. I tried setting the "Register" option for the VoipDiscount account to 'Yes' and 'No' both. But still the problem persists.
7. I changed the preferred cluster server to eu.voxalot.com and similarly changed the connection server on my ATA. The problem still persists.
8. I don't have any other VSP's configured in Voxalot in order to test calls going through them.

Please let me know what else could be the problem. If it seems like a re-INVITE issue, then does VoipDiscount send a re-INVITE after 20 seconds? Also, it still seems like a mystery to me as the same exact configuration worked with Voxalot before the launch of VoxPremium.

I can provide screenshots of my ATA configuration as well as Voxalot configuration settings if required.

Regards,
Pradeep
pradeepjella is offline   Reply With Quote