View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2007, 01:50 PM   #131
amgra

amgra is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstewart View Post
Another option to our issue with Betamax blocking voxalot may be to use a Linksys SPA3102 adapter?
From what I have read on various reviews it will support multiple outgoing voip providers and like voxalot does have dial plans and speed dial to support the different dialing scenarios you may want.
Hello, I own a sipura 3102, and you are right, i still can dial out with no problems with voxalot as my main provider, and dial out (long distance/international) via the extra providers, with no problems. I still have the issue with my familly overseas, because they have another ata device (a normal one) with only one provider, that is why service combined voxalot/voipbuster was so great, they (overseas) could dial me on my cell, or whaere ever they wanted here in USA anytime , now, with this horrible problem, they only can dial me directly to my extension ( voxalot number).

As you already thought, I will have to buy them a sipura 3102 or find another cheap provider like voipbuster (BETAMAX), and just for the payback, better if I could find the provider, with not spending more money on a new device.