View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #76
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremmarc View Post
hey emoci munich number is down atm, can you take a look please?

Thanks brother!
The Company Providing the Munich number seems to be undergoing some system changes SIPSERVICE.eu - VoIP-Telefonie

Just for a heads up, the following are known issues that the VoXalot team is aware and trying to deal with.

The Following Numbers Do Not Work:

Austria
+43-720902010 Sip-Fon

Germany
National +49-1803-5350033033 Sip-Fon

Switzerland
Basel +41-61-5117717 Sip-Fon
Biel +41-32-5119010 Sip-Fon
Zuerich +41-44-5009109 Sip-Fon

France
Paris +33-1-72-09-04-04 www.digitrad.com (VoiceMail)

Mexico
Guadalajara +52-33-8525-2520 AJ-TEL Communications Network (Number not in service)
Mexico City +52-55-8525-25-20 AJ-TEL Communications Network (Busy)
Monterrey +52-81-8525-2520 AJ-TEL Communications Network (Busy)

The Following Numbers have a tendency to produce intermittent issues:

1. The number in Greece (which I test every so often) and the Romanian number may have limited channels because they do tend to turn up busy once in while (that said, I've tested, and both can support at least 2 simultaneous calls)

2.The Brazil access numbers do tend to act up on occassion, and there have been reports of accessibility issues depending on the network (company) you are using to call from within Brazil

3. Also the Toronto Number from VoiceNetwork has noise issues for the caller, the receiver on the VoIP end hears fine. When testing myself I noticed similar behaviour to that described here http://forum.voxalot.com/sip-broker-...html#post15876 But I can't confirm nor deny it that it is limited to Linksys, as I tested with a PAP2. The other number by VoiceNetwork, and all other numbers from either Link2Voip and Les.net that I tested sound fine on both ends....

Please keep in mind that all the SipBroker numbers are provided on a Sponsor/Donor basis.

If anyone as an individual or company has access to DID numbers that they are willing to donate, please get in touch with Martin (each donor gets a text link to the address of their choice per number, and beyond a certain volume of numbers donated, a banner advert maybe available...Martin or Tony can expand on the conditions for the latter...)

Even if a number for a certain location exists, multiple numbers would be helpful so don't let that stop you...

So in short I am 'hinting' at a need for number donors/sponsors
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote