View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2007, 07:02 AM   #2
smz

smz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smz
Default I'm new at this but own a SPA1001 myself

I am just learning from the guy's out here how some of this stuff works. You're problem is very similar to what I experienced till I finally got everything tweaked. The only thing is that you had a configuration that worked and now it doesn't which may be out of my league. But of course the first thing that comes to mind is the "vanilla" dial plan "([x*][x*].)" without the quotes, in the ATA and by having that, you leave all controls to the smart dial plan within voxalot.com's web interface.

What I've found is priority is the key. I didn't read much on what country this is in. I happen to be in the USA, Los Angeles to be exact. So getting things going would probably be easy for me to help if you were in the USA, otherwise I am a man, I can admit I am new at this and we'll leave the tough stuff to the guy's on here that were of so much help to me.

So please indicate what smart dial plan's you have and the priorities of which provider they route through. Are you a lite or higher member?

I'm sure you know that many providers do not require to be registered in order to make an outbound call. This tends to be more common if you want incoming calls.

Scott
Be patient with me, I'm new at this!
smz is offline   Reply With Quote