View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2008, 03:35 AM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

A little correction:

-The PAP2-NA has two lines, no PSTN fallback and can be flasshed with SPA-1001 firmware (in order to switch between lines on the PAP2 you'd have to switch the phone plug every time, or plug in a two-line phone....

-The PAP2T-NA is essentially the same, except it can probably not be flashed with SPA1001 firmware....

-The SPA1001 or a PAP2 flashed with SPA1001 firmware will let you use two providers for both incoming and outgoing from the same phone port (so no need for a two line phone and the like....) Just a heads up: A while back when I flashed my PAP2 with SPA1001 firmware, although everyhting seemed to work, there was a lot of extra noise during calls (not sure if this is just my case or more common though)...I am currently back to using it with the regular PAP2 firmware

-The SPA3102, can be registered with 1 incoming provider, multiple outgoing providers and has a PSTN fallback, along with PSTN-to-VoIP gateway functions which among others would let you access your VoIP remotely by calling your landline, and possibly your landline by calling your VoIP....

Hope that helps....do not forget that there is a very good chance this can be achieved without the need for a second provider line though depending on who is the provider in question
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote