View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
akhater

akhater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleek View Post
It could be that you've mistakenly placed your E71 softphone in DND mode. I often see people do that without knowing so by dialing certain codes or enabling it from their ATAs. In that regard check that your E71 isn't placed on DND in which case incoming calls are routed to your voice mail as you describe.

Second, it could be codec mishandling. It's possible the voice codecs on your E71 to fail to communicate with the server or end clients.

Trying calling different echo tests on different severs, for example:
See if you get any results.

Lastly, because you're behind a router the NAT handling with Eyebeam may not be as good as your E71. Perhaps you should post your settings so we can go from there. As last resort, you'll have to enter the web configuration of your DSL router and do some port forwarding.
It is VERY weird what is happening

First let me assure you it is not related to DND or anything however sometimes from the nokia phone (I've tried from a e71 and e66 same thing) i call the *600 and it works perfectly and sometimes (without changing anything) I dial *600 and i get no sound.

In all cases i cannot call a nokia registered to voxalot behind this dsl router

Quote:
Originally Posted by green View Post
- Nokia will always use source port 5060, if another SIP UA behind the same NAT router will use the same port this will create a problem
I think you might have nailed it i guess this is the error, anyway of changing that ?

Last edited by akhater; 04-07-2009 at 09:21 AM.
akhater is offline   Reply With Quote