View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:54 PM   #6
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipitydawg View Post
Forgive the critical tone, andrerio, but you only joined in August, a little over 14 days ago.

Isn't it a little soon to be polling the rest of us (who have been longer) about whether Voxalot is a stable service?
Not really. I lost my old login and had to start over. I've been around voxalot since the old website.

Quote:
If your VSP's don't work, try one or several that do!

For experimental purposes, try one of the many betamax services most of which work perfectly with Voxalot.

Or give the community some more clues and I am sure someone will sove your problems.

If you are using the free service, don't you think it's a little rich to appear to be criticising something that's FREE? It's not as if you are a paying customer with a valid reason for complaining
Sorry for the criticism anyway. It was not my intention dough. I just wanted to find out other users opinions.
The other thing is I don't have a way to tell if the problem is with my VSP or something with Voxalot.
It was everything working just fine when all of a sudden everything stoped working and every call I try to place I get busy signal.
So my only question is if it's really necessary to have NETELIP to beregistered in Voxalot to be able to make outbound calls.