View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #30
mnordlin

mnordlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mnordlin
Smile Reregistration by us.voxalot.com indeed possible

As other members have reported in this forum, the problems with eu.voxalot.com and registrations can be avoided by reregistering by us.voxalot.com. - The following steps were required in my case:

1. Make sure you have entered "eu.voxalot.com" as "Preferred Cluster" under "Member Details".

2. Deregister (all) your VSP (:s) under "Voice Service Provider List" by changing "SIP Register" to "No". Save every VSP thus changed. Don't mind if registration status does not change from "-"" to "Unregistered".

3. Change (under "Member Details") "Preferred Cluster" to "us.voxalot.com".

4. Reregister (all) your VSP (:s) under "Voice Service Provider List" by changing "SIP Register" to "Yes". Save every VSP thus changed. In a while. every VSP should indicate as "Registered"

5. Change every Client (or UA; User Agent) to use the US cluster instead.

When the problem has been resolved you should change back to EU cluster for latency reasons. I hope Voxalot staff will confirm that the problems with eu.voxalot.com are history. Else we will have to resort to trial and error.

(EDIT: After a short but successful visit to the US Server, I'm now happily back in the EU)

Last edited by mnordlin; 06-20-2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Problem Fixed (by martin)
mnordlin is offline   Reply With Quote