View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #30
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

I am on proxy02.us1.voxalot.com = us.voxalot.com server but after a few more test I think the US is OK and FUP free. Every time I use my Nokia E51 SIP phone and call FREE destinations by connecting directly to US server, the call is free. But if I use a CallThru service from a regular phone (in association with PBXes) I get FUP exceeded.... but only for Romanian landline numbers, Canadian destinations are free (like the example above). I don’t know why it happens only with Romanian numbers, what happened lately because before it used to work well.

I am sick and tired of PBXes’ CallThru service with their extortionist way of making money (blocking free accounts without reason just to force you to buy a premium account) but unfortunately I have no other options for CallThru with Voxalot.

Anyone at Voxalot > can you please make the VoxRoam feature going??

P.S. emoci do you have any idea what changed with PBXes that i’m getting all the FUP exceeded messages using their CallThru ?

EDIT: Maybe for calls to Romanian numbers Voxalot somehow switches to the EU server because it is closer (possibly caused by PBXes callthru), the one with the FUP problem. I can’t think of any other reason for getting FUP only for this European destination and no problems for Canadian numbers (closer to the US server).

Last edited by Corbu'; 08-16-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote