View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2007, 05:48 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorin View Post
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I'll give a look to pbxes.org

No, they don't share the same connection. I use my N95 phone with 3.5 G, directly from phone and the EyeBeam softphone from my home internet line. And I don't use them in the same time.

The dial plans are great, they work fine. But, after getting connected to somebody I only can talk approx. 1 minute and I'm disconnected.

This problem is only with Voxalot. Other SIP-s like truphone, gizmo, voipdiscount work fine, when I use them directly.

Any other idea?

thank you
dorin
I would say for the time being, try to work out one of those connections so it doesn't cut after the fist minute....preferably the SoftPhone one...

Make sure that on the VoXalot member page, Symmetric NAT is set to YES and Optimize Audio under the Provider Settings is set to NO to start with...

Ideally what you'd want is a way to specify a STUN server (in either eyeBeam or the N95, not sure if you can do that on eyeBeam, if you read the Nokia thread on these froums there's at least one way to upload setting to your N95 that includes a STUN server)

Since this is an outgoing call, the only problem I can think of has to do with re-invites and your SoftPhone/N95 not accepting the first re-invite....

BTW, this may sound basic but just make sure that the provider you are using when registered directly on the SoftPhone/N95 does not cut out after a minute as well

As chatalot suggested if all that fails try going through a third party and see if that stabilizes things for you.....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote