View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg View Post
The first is that the status shows as Fail, even though there is no setting in place to try to Register the service. It should simply show a '-' character, but it shows 'Fail'.
Just checked all the servers and you can rest assured that there are no registrations within the telephony system. It looks like the web portal has a zombie status (sometimes caused during server synchronisation). These zombie statuses get cleaned up by a house keeping job that runs every 24 hours. The AU server job is scheduled to run at approx 4:30am AEST. You can force it yourself by doing a quick "SIP Register"="No" -> Save -> "SIP Register"="Yes" -> Save and wait for 10 mins or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg View Post
The second issue is that when I try to register, it fails. (I have double checked the credentials and I can successfully register with them from an ATA) However I don't want to pursue this issue until I can understand why the first issue exists.
Don't know what else to tell you here as this is what an Auth Sent error indicates. Is it possible the credentials were entered incorrectly?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote