View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2006, 11:27 PM   #7
shezad

shezad is on a distinguished road

ok, i am using a Linksys Broadband Router WRT54GP with 2 voip account, and i have also a grandstream 2000 that i can activate 4 voip accounts, i have also linksys spa1001 and Linksys pap2na.

I have tried all of the equipment and i can call out from all of them but not recive inncomming when i have activated the account on voxalot.

If i registered them directly on the voipadapter or on grandstream inncomming and outgoing are working fine. When im registered with voxalot, the inncoming call does not work.

i am registered with Betamax Poivy for outgoing, and for reciving i am registred with a norwegian company called phonzo, i am even registred with sipgate. No inncoming from none of them when registered with voxalot.

Could it be because im using port 5060 on all of them on voxalot login voip provider list ? Most voip companies uses port 5060, what port does voxalot use ?

The ISP company has no router it is more like a swith and from that i am connected to my linksys router., 24 hour stabile internett connection. I am connected with fiber solution with high speed connection 6mb up and down.
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote