View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #15
mnordlin

mnordlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mnordlin

Problem resolved! My Teleman account is now operational and inbound calls are accepted again (on my GXP2000 since yesterday, on VoXaLot since today, Monday). I'm not sure whether Teleman support has done anything, but I haven't. I suppose it could be that the registration caching period of Teleman's sip server is extremely long (read elsewhere in this forum that 1h is normal) or that the registration was hung somehow, locked to the other IP address.

Anyway, my Teleman VSP account is now fully functional with VoXaLot and everything works as I expected. Thank you so much for bearing with me and for this fantastic service.

Addendum 10-08-2007:
My problems with inbound calls (from PSTN) were not solved as I thought when writing this post. The friendly Teleman support suggested to change from sip3.teleman... to the IP-address from DNS, which fixed the issue right away. To me it looks like the A-record issue (vs. SRV-record) reported elsewhere. - Forgive me for being boring, but I just wanted to give the complete picture.

Last edited by mnordlin; 10-08-2007 at 09:55 PM. Reason: revised
mnordlin is offline   Reply With Quote