View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2007, 11:07 AM   #13
mnordlin

mnordlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mnordlin

The problem with the sip proxy (sip3.teleman.com) not available to inbound calls persists. The Voice Provider entry in VoXaLot stated that it was "Registered", but in fact it was not. When I removed the VoXaLot entry I could easily and immediately re-register on Line2 (on port 5062) in my SIP phone GXP2000 using exactly the same credentials and server. When I tried to re-register in VoXaLot, it replied that VP was "Registered", which it wasn't since all incoming calls were handled by Line2 (the "direct" approach, without VoXaLot). After disabling Line2 in GXP2000, a re-registration could not be completed by VoXaLot, neither on port 5060 nor on 5062, messages remained "Pending" and after a while "Registration sent". No incoming calls were the obvious result. Is Teleman blocking VoXaLot or what?
So, my conclusion is that there is nothing wrong with the Teleman SIP account, since it works with my GXP2000 directly. But I wish it could be used with my VoXaLoT account, mainly for portability reasons.
mnordlin is offline   Reply With Quote