View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #19
carlosalbffgomes

carlosalbffgomes is on a distinguished road

Dear Sir,

First of all, this is my last post about an issue that is lateral with the main topic here being discussed. And, no, there is no contradiction in my words when I talk about my personal experience and say that I'm not using the referred VoIP providers (some of them are PSTN providers and I was talking mainly about, in the beginning of the post, customer support): simply because I've tested them (or I know who have done it) and my impression is what I've posted. But you can try it for your self and see.
I'm not defending Voxalot in the way you might be thinking. But I'm not attacking it either before I have all data. And, I must say, when this issue happened I've done some research, discovering several complains about Leaseweb, exactly as it has been referred above. You can do your research and find the same.
Until being proved the other way round, I don't think Voxalot directly responsible for EU Server being down. It's all. Read my words and think. No more comments and no, I'm not being incoherent. Maybe you are not being able to follow my thinking, that's all.
Regards,

Last edited by carlosalbffgomes; 02-17-2009 at 08:58 PM.
carlosalbffgomes is offline   Reply With Quote