View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #15
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

As I mentioned in a previous post LeaseWeb support ticket ts #516550 was raised almost 48 hours ago and we are still awaiting a response as to what the problem is.

Until we can reach our server we are unable to do anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjkok View Post
Hi,

When I noticed eu.voxalot.com was down. I contacted Leaseweb, they informed me they can only act on the request of a know e-mail address: "In order to handle this request we need an identified e-mailt." Nevertheless I later got the following reply: "Hello, As far as we can see the host is up. I cannot check the server without permission of our customer. Please contact your hosting provider to solve this issue."
So apparently they were waiting for some response form Voxalot. I forwarded my correspondence with Leaseweb to info@voxalot.com but still no reply.

Maybe Voxalot should authorize a few dedicated users to raise a support ticket when a server goes down, We are the first ones to notice if anything is wrong. Personally I live near Amsterdam were Leaseweb's data centers are, I won't mind keeping backup (server) at home and take it to Leaseweb if anything goes wrong.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote