View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00fy View Post
Thanks for thinking with me, emoci!

User/Pass is correct, I checked many times and my ata connects with it within a split second. I deleted the VSP entry two hours ago, hoping it would time-out, but now, when I set it up again the status Request Sent is there immediately, not pending first, as it was before. At this moment the calls don't get to the voicemail. I don't understand why it sometimes do, it is very unstable.

I called budgetphone and they saw a connection and told me to wait untill it should expire. Otherwise the problem must be at Voxalot's end, they say.

As I see it, the connection sort of hangs on the Voxalot server. I would be pleased if this can be soved soon, because now I can not do anything with my account.

O, and I don't have Call FOrwarding Rules active and the same setup has worked for days...

I suspected as much in regards to the first part....

Change your BudgetPhone password.... it'll cause the server to let go immediately since the BudgetPhone server will not authorize it...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote