View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartspeace View Post
Actually I don't think this is a broadvoice thing... I think this is a thing where the software used by a couple companies don't work - where more mainstream software such as Asterisk (which is what pbxes.com is based off of) does. It proves that it can be done without changes to broadvoice, and furthermore after years of people on voxalot asking for it, it shows a blantent disregard for their users needs.

If an ATA can connect to broadvoice and have the service work and use it as a gateway, such as a Sipura or Grandstream device, then surely a PBX type system should be able to handle it.

In fact - it seems to handle it here, except for the last moment, where it sends off the phonecall to a different account. To me and most people who know programming and SIP, this is a simply bug that can be fixed - or even a workaround that can be created. It is certainly not rocketscience when programs like Asterisk, FreePBX, etc. can handle Broadvoice without blinking. As for mysipswitch, it is an experimental service, and one expects bugs and problems as one doesn't pay for it. This is radically different.

Michael

Heartspeace,

The best I can do for you is offer a solution that'll have you up and running...

This doesn't mean the guys won't be looking into the issue, it's just that this is all I am able to do....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote