Thread: Todays Problems
View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2009, 03:16 AM   #18
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00fy View Post
Hello! Why are my questions not being answered?!
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post22107
Quote:
The problems began with the eu-server in the afternoon of 4th March. So, what was causing that than?
It was more than likely caused by the same DOS attack that impacted our core telephony engine. As I mentioned in my previous post, a significant amount of SIP traffic started to hit our core telephony engine in the early hours of the morning on the 5th March GMT. The outer proxies may have been impacted earlier than this, and we won't know unless we perform a close examination of each log file on each proxy.

Quote:
Also, the first posts on the forum came around that time. Why didn't anyone respond on that. As this is the only way to get support, I may hope the forum is being monitored for getting to know if there are problems or not?
Voxalot support is and always has been on a best effort basis. This enables us to continue to offer our free service as well as a low priced premium service. In order for us to monitor both the service and forum on a more regular basis we would require more man power which comes at a cost.

We understand that service outages are frustrating which is why are currently thinking of new ways to improve this area without having to increase our premium service fees.

Quote:
And can you also please respond on my question above why there isn't any communication from Voxalot's side when a problem in the system arise. Is it too hard to even give a message something's wrong, so people won't hassle with there own systems to try to solve it?
Please see above.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote